SHARE

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jay-Z Disses Lil Wayne On “La Familia” By Responding To Kidnapping Beyonce Shots

Nearly two years later since Lil Wayne dissed Jay-Z on “It’s Good” off Tha Carter IV, Jay has sent shots back to Wayne on his “La Familia” song off Magna Carta Holy Grail.
“Nigga wanna kidnap wifey, good luck with that bruh; You must gonna hide your whole family, what you think we wearing black for? Ready for that war, ready for that war ready; You ain’t ready yo’, you radio; You ain’t really ready, real nigga chea”
This “beef” all started after Jay-Z had dissed Birdman on “H.A.M.” by rapping:
“I’m like really half a billi nigga, really you got Baby money; Keep it real with niggas, niggas ain’t got my lady money”
Then Weezy F Baby responded with these bars going at Jay and Beyonce:
“Talkin ’bout Baby money? I got your baby money; Kidnap your bitch, get that ‘how much you love your lady’ money; I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga; I’ll take you out, that’s a date nigga”
Now Jay-Z has responded, I wonder if Tune will send more shots at him  Maybe something on Dedication 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.