SHARE

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LIFE FACTS!! (Read and Think)


ONE DAY I WILL BE NO MORE!!!
People that love me
will cry, people that never wished me
well, will yet feel bad, my pictures will
be used on FaceBook, BBM, Whatsapp
and Twitter, there will be thousands of
comments on them from people that
know me and from people that really
wished they came in contact with me.
There will be no more status update, no
more broadcast, Dp will not be
changing again. You will call my phone
and I will never pick up, drop
thousands of text that will be unread,
then there
will no longer be me. If you loved me,
how will you feel that day? If you hated
me, how will you feel? If I had begged for
help from you, and you turned me
down, tell me, how will you feel? If
we had
unsettled dispute, what would you be
crying for? Looking at the happenings
in the world, I think we should live
right & be right, love, care, support one
another. We all got no duplicate. Make
peace always, because you never know
when your last "goodbye" will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.