SHARE

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MY Experience With Marijuana(IGBO)... By- Adaidu Jonathan


It happened in year 2010 when I was in my third year in the university. I and my
friends decided to experiment and see what people enjoy in Marijuana
(Indian herm aka igbo). We contacted a guy in our lodge who smokes nd
he supplied us with two wraps. That was how the adventure began. I was
the one who cooked the meal!! It was just two cups of beans, and I
poured the two wraps in it! And you know as a cook, I was chewing some
of the weeds while cooking.
  Boom! I finished cooking and it was time to begin the anticipated
adventure with my two friends! After serving the meal, one of my
friends changed his mind that he wasn't going to eat the meal with us,
so he left.
It was now me and my other friend. We started eaten the delicious meal.
  Just immediately we started, one of our lodge mates traced the aroma
of my meal to our room(as per good cook.. Lol), went in straight to
our kitchen, picked his own spoon and the remaining food in the pot
and came to join us in the room (you know guys now, free food don
show). We tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen. He thought we
didn't want him to eat our food. So we decided to leave him! We wer
gisting and eating till we finished the meal... And that was when the
story changed!
  First, it was our lodge mate who came in to join us.. He went back
to his room and began to say things that scared all of us. He said and
I quote, "hmmm now I'm goin to die... My papa just waste him money to
send me come school". We became so scared.. Suddenly he started crying
that we should take him to the hospital. Huh!! hospital?  We asked him what was
actually wrong with him and he said death had come to carry him! Oboy,
I felt like running away from the lodge! Thank God someone brought the
idea of soaking garri for him without sugar... We did it nd glory be
to God it worked! So we headed back to our room! That was when my own
began to manifest...
   I went straight to my bed and lied down to sleep,  for were? My eyes
wouldn't close for three seconds before forcing itself to open! My
eyes wer blinking as fast as the speed of light. I could hear my heart
beat. It was beating faster and louder than ever! I could feel my
veins and the movement of my blood! As a man I refused to tell anybody
about what was going on with me. After all, no be person feed me! Lol.
I began to see things twice! I decided to pick a pen and paper to
write down my experiences.  If I see anyone coming into my room, like
3seconds later before the real person will come in. I think that was a
mild level of madness. I decided to go and soak garri since it worked
for the other guy. I was drinking the garri but men I couldn't feel it
move through my throat. It was like my throat became bigger and
larger! I drank a lot of garri without feeling like I ate anything. It
was like my tommy was a bottomless pit... The garri I took that day
was almost full of the big sized custard container! Brethren, at last
I slept off. When I woke up I was looking for the sheet of paper that
I felt I was writing my experiences on.... Brothers and sisters I
noticed there was no table in that position were I kept my paper!! So
there was no paper and I wasn't writing anything. It was all in my
imagination. Hmmm!! Thank God I survived it!! That was the first and
last time I tried making out with Mary J!!
To all my guys where dey smoke skunk... I hail o. I guess its 
not for my type!! 

2 comments:

  1. I almost laughed out my intestine. What an experience! xooooooo funny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment.